A pop of color, a whiff of sweet scent and a statement in a vase create a beautiful difference in your home. Start by getting inspiration from the flower arrangements that you see around you. Recently, I got my muse from Solaire Resort & Casino’s use of assorted flower bouquets highlighted using different heights of glass vases.
I find it cute when people take pictures in front of the hotel lobby’s floral arrangement. Maybe people want to look “fresh” beside it. I don’t know. Personally, I like taking pictures of the floral arrangement itself without any obstructions so that I can copy them for my home. LOL
Bay View Suite
I believe that this gorgeous floral arrangement upstaged the room’s view of Manila Bay!
Tip: Use similar hues of flowers to make a cohesive arrangement.
I went to the flower market last weekend and bought some of my favorite blooms. I created my own floral arrangements at home inspired by what I saw in Solaire Resort & Casino. Check them out:
Tip: Shop in Dangwa flower market, especially when buying in bulk, it’s way cheaper than commercial flower shops.
• Take photos of flower arrangements you love.
• Prolong the life of the flowers by adding a little bleach (I use 3-5 drops of Zonrox, depends on how much water is in the vase).
• If you prefer monochromatic floral arrangements, you can arrange a couple of monochromatic arrangements and combine them in one bouquet.
• For good proportion, use different heights of vases.
• Mix vases with different textures to combine and complement.