Mischievous, independent and fascinating… Coco Mademoiselle is as seductive as ever. The new Parfum format gives us a glimpse of an intimate and private facet of her personality.
An exquisite object of seduction, the COCO MADEMOISELLE Parfum can be carried anywhere, always within reach, ready to work its charm.
An elixir of boldness
So much boldness captured in such a small bottle… Vibrant and intense, the Parfum
itself is the very essence of COCO MADEMOISELLE, the imprint of a free and confident woman who overcomes all obstacles.
With mischievous sensuality
A single drop of Parfum dabbed sensually onto pulse points, far from prying eyes, awakens in her an irrepressible desire.
Suddenly, she takes off, more elusive than ever
Clutching the precious bottle in her hand, she secretly slips it inside her clothing, against her skin. And as the fragrance echoes the rhythm of her heart, she has already set off on new adventures. She is, absolutely, COCO MADEMOISELLE.
A list of common terms (Perfume-Classification) is as follows:
- Perfume extract, or simply perfume (Extrait): 15-40% (IFRA: typical 20%) aromatic compounds
- Esprit de Parfum (ESdP): 15-30% aromatic compounds, a seldom used strength concentration in between EdP and perfume
- Eau de Parfum (EdP), Parfum de Toilette (PdT): 10-20% (typical ~15%) aromatic compounds, sometimes listed as “eau de perfume” or “millésime.” Parfum de Toilette is a less common term that is generally analogous to Eau de Parfum.
- Eau de toilette (EdT): 5-15% (typical ~10%) aromatic compounds
Eau de Cologne (EdC): Chypre citrus type perfumes with 3-8% (typical ~5%) aromatic compounds. “Original Eau de Cologne” is a registered trademark.
- Perfume mist: 3-8% aromatic compounds (typical non-alcohol solvent)
Splash (EdS) and Aftershave: 1-3% aromatic compounds. “EdS” is a registered trademark.
Chanel’s Coco Mademoiselle Parfum is available at Rutsan’s Department Stores
Shoppingera, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Parfum will be available at Rustan’s this coming August. Reserve now!